Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Side Of Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday nights show went well, even though it started out a little slow. I hope Guest One comes back next month, June 3rd, so we can see if there's more there for her. Thank you to Jim Goodrich for suggesting I drink some water about 2+ hours into the show, and also for the title of the show. You'll have to hear his reading to understand the title.

It seemed at times that I was getting things in reverse. Why, I don't know, but since Mercury was in retrograde at the time of the show, I'm blaming it on that!

At any rate, as the show progressed, the pace picked up and readings started coming faster and easier, like they do normally, and they were very interesting. Hope you enjoy the show! Let me know what you think.

A Side Of Mashed Potatoes

Peace, love and light
LaSal

No comments: