Thursday, October 9, 2008

After The October Show

Hi Guys.

Welcome to the blogspot for The Other Side Speaks.

Since the show is only airing once a month now, I've decided to add in a blog. It's a way to learn what happens after the show, and between shows.


On the last show, October 1st, there was a reading for a woman involving a house and a driveway to the right with blue flowers located there. There was also a wooden chair up against a wall rather than at a table which she recognized as being in someone else's home. The person for whom this reading was apparently intended sent an email after the show explaining everything; it wasn't actually the woman who had the reading. The person is very private, and respecting that, I wouldn't post any details here, other than to say, 'Thank you for the email'.

Another woman had a reading which included a toy that turned, or went around, like a merry-go-round, but she couldn't figure out what it was. She spoke to relative after the show, and found out, it was, indeed, a toy merry-go-round. Hopefully she will be back on the November 5th show to talk about it.

That's an example of some of what goes on after the show. There are a lot of emails, and I can't always get to them all, but I'll keep trying. Please remember, if you've emailed me for a reading, and I don't get back to you, COME TO THE SHOW!

The show airs the first Wednesday of every month, at 7PM eastern time. All the info is on the talkshoe site, and on my website. You can listen to any of the past shows there, and/or download them directly from iTunes.


'The Other Side Speaks' on Talkshoe.com

PsychicEyes

Peace, love and light,
LaSal

2 comments:

Coffeechit said...

Thanks for the blog, LaSal. I do wonder what happens after the show. Looking forward to the behind the scenes/ rest of the story insights.

Lady Lif said...

Very cool stuff!!!

I don't know much about the show...when?where?who?what? fill me in...I'd like to go but I have a feeling the commute would be killah...