Friday, October 17, 2008

Quandary

What do you do when someone from the other side comes to you, but you have no one to tell? Case in point.

I have been visited by a little girl, 3 years old, whom I believe is on the other side. Sometimes I see the living remotely, but this little girl feels like she's from the other side. The living consider her to be 'missing'. She shows me a place where I think she's buried. It's simply a water logged, wooded area near a broken tree. I can see that where the tree was broken, in the trunk there are still some dagger like points of wood sticking up. Laying on the ground nearby is the broken off part of the tree. I'm not sure if I'm seeing it from my height or the child's height but if it's my height, then I think the broken trunk part is about 2-3 feet high.

I realized if I stepped away from that spot, diagonally a couple of steps, I could see some sort of structure rising in the distance. That confuses me, because I'm not sure what it is. It seems to be square, made of metal bars that rise up from the ground and cross over from 'leg' to 'leg'. It reminds me a little bit of a high tension wire tower, but with less criss-crossing of metal bars, and more square instead of triangular like the tower. Unless I'm seeing just the footers of the high tension towers, from a child's viewpoint, and nothing above those first metal legs and cross bars.

The little girl came to me wearing a little baseball cap. I don't know if that means she crossed over with it on, or she just liked wearing it. She wasn't crying or upset, nor did she seem upset with those family members still here. She appeared serious, showing me this spot where I felt like she was buried. She had a woman behind her who claimed grandmother, or great grandmother relations, was thin, had short, white hair, and a nice smile. I don't believe they had met in life.

So, what does one do with information like this?

Peace, love and light,
LaSal

PS - Update: I've been asked a few times if I know the name of this little girl. My answer is that I believe she is Caylee Anthony, missing in Orlando, FL.

1 comment:

Dazd said...

If you've documented this, experience tells you someone soon will come forward looking for such information.

Document it...like my dreams being on a cruise ship. lol It either needs to sink or move along!